LipoSculpt Laser Lipo- Inch Loss
Laser Lipolysis or Laser Lipo also known as Liposculpture is a new, safe form of laser liposuction that can really change your body, almost instantly.
It uses a mild low laser or cold laser treatment to reduce your body’s fat. It is not cosmetic surgery. It’s non-invasive: there are no needles or injections. It’s painless and you don’t need to take any time off of work afterwards. Luscious Laser gives you the results of liposuction without the surgery.
The LipoSculpt Laser Lipo emits low levels of laser energy and penetrates the skin, this makes the fat cells “sweat” water, glycerol and free fatty acids. The fat cell shrinks and the lymphatic system removes the fatty liquids through the body’s natural metabolic function and these are used by the body as an energy source.
They are then processed in the same way as fatty foods are digested, the procedure gives a healthy and safe inch loss.
The process does not affect the neighbouring structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves.
The LipoSculpt Laser Lipo treatment does not harm the body in any way as the fat cells are left intact, the body will still maintain its ability to store fat in the areas that have been targeted. This will prevent fat being stored in different parts such as around the heart or vital organs so is an important factor.
Clients who maintain a healthy diet and moderate exercise regime will retain the benefits of the LipoSculpt Laser Lipo treatment and maintain their body shape.
Following the completion of a medical questionnaire,
- The targeted fatty area will be accurately measured.
- Up to Eight large Diode Laser paddles will be placed on the targeted fatty areas and secured with a Velcro belt.
- Two or Four smaller Probe Lasers will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place.
- The treatment with take 40 minutes
- The treated areas will now be re-measured to assess the inch loss achieved. On average one can expect to see a reduction of between 0.5 and 3 inches (1.25 – 8cm).
- In order to increase the body’s ability to remove the broken down fat cells, it is necessary to assist the natural process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can be achieved in a number of ways e.g. 30 minutes cardio vascular exercise such as brisk walking or running along with a high protein diet to achieve very good results.
What areas can be treated?
- Upper back fat
- Lower back fat
- Baby bulge
- Double Chins
- Above knee areas
- Male breasts
Laser Lipo Applications
- Inch Loss Skin Tightening
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin rejuvenation
- Stretch Marks
- Pre/Post liposuction contouring (requires surgeon referral)
This is in the best interest of your health and to ensure there are no complications with your condition, people with the following conditions cannot be treated:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Heart problems
- Radiation sickness or receiving radiation therapies
- Any form of cancer (even if in remission)
- Immune suppressed disorders
- If you are pregnant
- If you are currently breast feeding
- Diabetes (type 1 – insulin dependent)
- Any dysfunction of the nervous system (e.g. muscular sclerosis, Parkinsons disease, motor neuron disease)
- Bell palsy
- Have a photosensitive skin disorder
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you CAN be treated (with a signed disclaimer), but would strongly recommend you consult with your GP or consultant physician before commencing treatment.
- If you are an HIV carrier
- Diabetes (type 2)
- Recent surgery or minor operation (less than 6 weeks ago)
- Recent injury (awaiting treatment / surgery)
Why do you need a course of treatments?
The biological process that is set in motion and stimulated by the LipoSculpt Laser Lipo treatments form a cycle.
This starts with the treatments, working with the exercise you undertake and your body’s natural processes. Over time, the effects diminish and you need another LipoSculpt Laser Lipo treatment to maintain the cycle.
That said, once the course of treatments are finished, depending on your current fitness and diet regime there is no reason why your finished body sculpture should change.
We all have various times in a year where we over indulge for varying reasons, therefore, if you have a heavy social scene then (if required) you may find a maintenance program of one treatment a month or even just two or three a year will keep you in top sculptured shape.
LipoSculpt Laser Lipo Price List
- Per Single Treatment – £75
- Book a Course Of Ten Treatments and Get £100 Off
What is Dermaplaning? Dermaplaning is a celebrity favourite, that is because it eliminates that annoying peach fuzz ...
What is LED Light Therapy? LED Light Therapy is an exciting new non- invasive treatment that can help reduce wrinkle...
Now available at Serenity Therapies The Fusion XPERT is a new concept in non-invasive aesthetic medicine. An advance...
Miss Pei-Pei Cheang – Consultant Facial Plastic Surgeon Anti-aging and aesthetic treatments, a range of non-su...
Ekseption Chemical Peels Ekseption is a brand that is built around the belief that significant improvement in skin h...
Collagen Infusion, also known as Skin Needling, is suitable to treat all skin types regardless of colour or sensitiv...
Eve Taylor is the founder of the Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy and regarded as the pioneer of modern aromathera...
Laser Lipolysis or Laser Lipo also known as Liposculpture is a new, safe form of laser liposuction that can really c...
About tinting Eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting is the process of dying your eyelashes or eyebrows hairs to black,...
Serenity uses Fake Bake for the perfect tan. Using a delicious passion fruit body polish which will gently but effec...
Our hands and feet are two of the most neglected and overworked parts of our body, so why not treat them to a well d...
All of our waxing is carried out using Clean+Easy with unique rolling system. For Intimate Waxing we can also use th...
Eve Taylor Facials All of our facials are tailored to each individual following your initial consultation to identif...