Collagen Infusion (Skin Needling)
It is proven to be effective on all areas of the body including the face, neck and décolletage. Improvement can be seen from 6-12 weeks following treatment, with results continuing to improve for up to a year or more. A minimum course of 3 treatments is recommended at 4-6 week intervals to achieve the best results.
- Improvement in skin texture
- Reduction of large pores
- Softening of acne scarring
- Smoothed wrinkles and lines
What Does The Treatment Include?
– A topical anaesthetic cream will be applied to the skin, numbing the area to relieve any discomfort.
– A trained therapist will then carry out the procedure.
After the treatment the therapist will supply you with CREAM that you will apply as instructed.
The skin will feel tight and look sunburnt; it could even feel slightly uncomfortable in the following hours of the procedure. This will continue for up to 2-3 days, by then it should return to its normal colour.
You can shower that evening, using only tepid water to cleanse the area for the first 48hrs and apply the supplied cream as instructed.
Makeup can be worn the day after the procedure and you can also return to work. However a high sunscreen should be applied each day when going outside. You should also avoid smoking and direct sunlight.
Collagen Infusion (skin needling) Price List
- Collagen Infusion (skin needling) price £175
- Collagen Infusion (skin needling) course of three treatments £450